- "I am so glad that I heard you on Mark Asher’s radio show. You sounded like you knew what you were doing and what you were talking about so I called and boy am I glad I did. You really made this situation a lot better than what it was going to be. Thank you Blue leaf estate auctions for all your help. I would recommend you to anyone who needs assistance selling their estate."
- "Man you guys did it! I really need to write this because we were truly impressed with what went on from beginning to end with this whole ordeal. When mom died, we flew out blindly to Phoenix. Your company was recommended to us and like true professionals you were so much help. Not having done this before, we had no idea where to start. In our initial phone call you asked all the right questions and you started giving me names and contacts in the Phoenix area to help with our mom’s estate. I believe this was above and beyond and you didn’t have to do this for us. The probate lawyer you introduced us to turned out to be a really nice guy and we can’t thank you enough. Sister and I were really concerned with Mom’s van because it was a specialty van with electric ramps. My husband thought it should bring $5,000 and no less and to our surprise you exceeded that by far. I can’ t say enough about the way you handled the buyers in selling our mom’s personal property. It was truly respectful and with dignity. You really made us feel comfortable and proud of our mom’s belongings the way you talked about the smallest item that mom had. Thank you so much for what you’ve done for our family. You guys are wonderful people at Blue Leaf with great hearts. Sister and I both said that we felt that you put our family and our feelings first. We truly thank you for caring and understanding and doing a fabulous job."
– Angela and Ray Moss
- "I want to thank Blue leaf for a wonderful job and taking my sale at the last minute. I had a local estate sale company scheduled to hold a sale at my house and they canceled on me two days before the sale. I was crushed and didn’t know what to do. My real estate agent found Blue leaf on the Internet and set it all up. I was so happy with them and how kind and understanding they were of my situation. They got right to work and were able to get everything sold. My stressful situation worked out so well because of Blue leaf. I can’t thank you enough. Please use them for your estate they can help."
– Alice C.
- "Before I knew about the estate auction process, I cleaned out my Grandmother’s house for almost three months straight. There were so many things that we threw out and even donated to Good Will. When I called Blue Leaf Estate Auction, Roland answered the phone and was ready to help answer all of my questions. He asked me if I had thrown anything away and I regretfully said yes. I didn’t realize that what we think may be “trash” can actually be valuable or just valuable to someone else. Roland explained that he had someone available right away to come and look at the remainder of things I had left to make sure it was enough for the estate sale. When I met with Stephanie, she was extremely kind and caring. She assured me that we had enough things still to have the sale, went over the entire process with me, and scheduled my estate sale much sooner than what I had expected. I was happy about that. She was very prompt with sending me all of the information over email that same day as well as scheduling a day to come back and take pictures. The picture process took less than an hour and she took a lot of pictures to help the estate sale be more beneficial. She also explained to me that I was more than welcome to attend the sale. On the day of the estate sale, Blue Leaf had already arrived at my Grandmother’s house before me and I was early! They were so efficient and nice. The process of the sale went smoothly and I enjoyed seeing what an estate auction was all about. Almost everything sold and was completely removed from the house the same day. I could tell that Roland, the auctioneer, was very experienced and good at what he does. He was also very kind to everyone. Overall the entire process went so smoothly and Blue Leaf would be my company of choice if I ever needed another estate auction again. Roland, Stephanie, and their entire team did an amazing job and I’m very thankful for that. J.Baez"
- "We considered many options and many estate sale companies before we found Blueleaf. In comparison we were so pleased we selected Blueleaf to handle the estate of our grandparents home in Phoenix. The house was filled with junk and treasures that had been accumulated for nearly a century. As a family we could not afford to keep the home and we desperately needed to get it ready for sale but we couldn't get through the clutter. Thank you Blueleaf for making this very difficult time easier. You were courteous and professional and we appreciate how nice and friendly you were with us. You gave us time and patience no other company had offered. The entire house and garage was completely empty and ready to put on the market and we are now in escrow. Our entire family would highly recommend Blueleaf Estate Auctions without hesitation. "
– Stevie A.
- "Love attending Blue Leaf Auctions ~ very professional, friendly staff who are helpful & courteous. "
– Shara M.
- "We want to express our thanks and gratitude to Blue Leaf Auctions for their professionalism, hard work and honesty. We have dealt with auction companies in the past and the process we went through was not pleasant in comparison with this company. We can honestly say we would use the services of Blue Leaf again and we have subsequently told several friends and family about our positive experience. With Thanks. "
– Karl & Blanca M.
- "I have been to several Blue Leaf auctions. It's always a lot of fun. I find Rolan and his crew to be extremely helpful and honest. I look forward to attending more of their auctions. I recommend them to anyone looking to liquidate or to attend an auction. "
- "I have attended many Blue Leaf auctions and had a pleasant experience as well as a lot of fun. The staff is very professional and a great help to anyone needing auction services or who is attending an auction and has questions. I enjoy their professionalism and will attend as many of their auctions as I possibly can. Come join the fun "
– Bill C.
- "I cannot tell you how impressed I was with your service and professionalism. You made what could have been a very difficult time, a breeze. I will highly recommend you to anyone who asks about you. Thank you again.
This is from the Sun City auction we did that Sunday morning with the golf cart. Thanks guys for supporting."
– Golf cart
- "I wanted to extend my appreciation to you for the estate auction of my father's residence. I also received your check today as promised and wanted to Thank You for running such a professional and smoothly run process. I still have family and friends who visited that day telling me about how amazing you were and the house left spotless. Should you need a recommendation, let me know. "
– John Morgan Jr. Minneapolis